THE E-LINK - Developed by Dr. Mark Colafranceschi
Science has established that there is a chemical/nutritional link to the majority of health issues. Medical science has established that over ninety percent of cancers, the majority of heart disease and diabetes are diet and consumption-related. It is also established that there is a physical connection to illness, or injury, from not enough exercise to over-exertion.
The majority of illness is a combination of physical and chemical issues with one other missing piece of the puzzle we call, the link. Science has established that emotions are linked to the majority of illnesses.
With emotions/feelings being the starting point for illness, the contradiction is we spend most of our time focusing on pills, genetics, and treatments to resolve illness. The cycle of trying different or more pills or treatments to improve your health can stop, by learning the eLink and doing the Ultimate Exercise.
The eLink is the main reason your condition keeps coming back or fails to be resolved. Your buried emotions and changeable personality traits are what dictate your lifestyle. Changing your diet or exercising is almost always short-lived if buried feelings (eLink) are not addressed. There is no doubt that diet and exercise create health or illness. However, the primary cause of an illness is emotions and personality that guide your diet and lifestyle choices. This Course/Map does not tell you to exercise or diet, rather it helps you deal with the blocks that interfere with common sense lifestyle choices. Buried emotions purposefully cause illness. However, many don’t believe the opposite – that overcoming these buried emotions and personality issues will allow you to heal. Healing requires that we address buried emotions, it requires being open to change. At first, your knee-jerk reaction may be to ignore the stress that caused the anxiety or weight gain, etc., and look for a pill or diet that makes the pain go away. This is what holistic and medical doctors do - they convince and sell you pills, diets, and treatments, ignoring the cause. Confusion is created when a small percentage of drugs, diets, pills, or treatments give short-term relief. Addressing buried emotions and changeable personality traits is what this work does to create lasting change.
Most people get lost at this point. They are brainwashed that their condition is not personality or emotion-based; instead, they believe it is genetic or bad luck. There is only 4-6 percent of conditions that are caused by genetics and fall outside this scope. Your anxiety, depression, heart problem, weight problem, aches and pains, and over ninety percent of cancers are not genetic or bad luck. Any honest and educated doctor must agree with this fact. Your holistic and medical doctors want you to believe otherwise to sell you pills and treatments. A full explanation follows in this course. Each organ, limb, and system of our body has a purpose. Some are very obvious like our eyes allow us to see, ears hear, and others are less so - as the purpose of our kidney or skin. The E-Link will connect, for example, ear problems with what we possibly don’t want to hear, or back problems with feeling unsupported or wanting to back out of something.
The connections are real. The emotional connections are evolutionary and date back thousands of years. In the 1980s, medical doctors and the media became vocal when they connected ulcers in the stomach to the emotion of ‘worry.’ This awareness became accepted among the medical community, and the incidence of ulcers decreased tremendously. The apparent reason was the awareness of the eLink. When people felt worried, their eLink’s attention prevented them from holding the emotion in their stomach, thus preventing the ulcer. At that time, it was safe to admit your worry instead of burying it in your stomach. Today, many people may not have heard this from their doctor. Two things are certain: our mind and body are connected, and epigenetics (lifestyle) is of more significant influence than genetics. Our nervous system connects our brains, endocrine system, and immune system to each cell in our body. This work is connecting our behavior, feelings, emotions, and personality that triggers an immune response. This is also connected with the nervous system storing and organizing buried feelings, and you have the eLink. The connection between emotions and personality traits with specific ailments such as cancers, heart disease, and diabetes is complicated. Emotions and personality lead us to behaviors that cause illness. This is not to say the buried emotion directly caused the condition; however, causality will almost always connect emotions to your condition.
A couple of examples of common conditions studied in medicine are:
1. Heart: “The role of personality in coronary heart disease (CHD) first came to prominence nearly 50 years ago with the concept of type A behavior, a compound of hostility, impatience, competitiveness, and dominance." Overt behavior pattern in coronary disease. Detection of overt behavior pattern A in patients with coronary disease by a new psychophysiological procedure. The proximate cause is clogged arteries, nutrient depletion, etc.
2. Diabetes: "Extraversion and conscientiousness can help control blood sugar while anxiety and negative emotions have detrimental effects on glycemic control." The proximate cause is the destruction of pancreatic enzymes by eating processed foods. If it is true that emotions are connected to illness, what is the purpose of making ourselves sick with buried feelings? The work below will set out to explain the biological purpose and connect the purpose of illness connected to human consciousness. We are taught that there is no constructive purpose to your illness or condition, be it anxiety, depression, weight gain or high blood pressure, etc. This will lead you to search for pills and treatments. Once your condition's purpose is explained, covering symptoms or conditions with pills and treatments becomes a painful option.
THE E-LINK GUIDE: A few examples of many listed (Anxiety to Weight Gain) in the Course.
ARTHRITIS - e-Link I am rigid, I am critical, I am inflexible. I need to be right. I am angry and hostile. I am inflamed.
BACK PROBLEMS - e-Link Feeling unsupported in a relationship (work or intimate). I want to back out of ______ I am committed, I am unsupported, I am unstable, I am afraid of money conditions now and/ or in the future.
EARS - e-LinkI don’t have to listen to what I don’t want to hear or what angers me or causes fear. I am in denial. It is easier to turn down the volume than to assert myself.
ELBOWS - e-Link Pushing people away gives me distance. I don’t have to lift myself. I have difficulty changing directions, I am pushing people away, and I have difficulty with change.
KNEE PAIN - e-Link I am being inflexible, My ego and pride get in the way, and I am not flexible to authority. Left Knee: Feminine - undervalued, obsessive, emotional pain, insecure, low self-worth. Right Knee: masculine issue with time, an issue with authority, want to be right, ego.
LIVER - e-Link Being angry or aggressive protects me from danger. It is a release. Passive-aggressive, or repressed anger. I don’t think I am getting enough. I am critical and complain. Believe in scarcity. There is not enough.
MUSCLE CRAMPS - e-Link Slows you down to get nutrients to the muscle. I don’t have to move because I am afraid. I am afraid, feeling the tension, and pressure.
• Calf Muscles - giving up, feeling defeated, trouble moving forward, resisting jumping forward • Hamstring – fear, feeling powerless, feeling not good enough
• Quadriceps– anger resentment, masculine energy challenged
• Groin – sex, fear, holding on to your partner, sexual guilt, feeling dirty sexually, feeling not good enough.
• Hip flexors – fear, feeling unbalanced, fear of moving forward, nothing to move forward about.
Hips Right: Future and things. Hip Left: Future and family.
• Gluteus – sexual conflict, life not balanced.
• Abdominal – helplessness, guarded.
• Pectorals – powerless, resisting our power
• Biceps – carrying things with courage, fear of taking things in.
• TMJ Muscles – feeling resentment, tension, bitterness.
REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS - e-Link
Don’t have to be intimate, my turn, Re-enforce loneliness issues, and infertility. Conflicted, not at peace, mistrust and intimacy issues, trauma, frigid, lust.
• Breast: Mothering and Worry.
• Cervix: Frustration, resentment.
• Endometriosis: Insecure, sad, a victim. Pointing the finger.
• Fibroids: Nuturing issues, denial of feminine energy.
• Impotence: Pressure, Guilt, Conflict with Female Or Mother.
• Menopause Problems: Fear of not being needed or wanted. Not accepting the new chapter in life.
• Ovary Reproduction: Sexuality, Creativity, Warmth: Mistrust And Intimacy Issues, or, Lust
• Premenstrual Syndrome: Giving power To outside, need to control, Permission to have a break, or be upset.
• Testis: Masculinity and balance strength.
• Prostate: Masculinity, demasculinization, fear of aging, conflict with a partner.
• Uterus: Mothering, Creativity.
• Yeast Infection: Anger, Guilt, Not Releasing.
• Vaginal Dryness: Feeling inadequate, feeling like a victim to past hurts, needs not met or boundaries set. Reject feminine energy.
• Vaginitis: Anger, frustration or resentment at a mate. Sexual guilt. Punishing the self.
• Venereal Disease: Sexual guilt, shame, feeling dirty.
• STD - Sexually Transmitted. Don’t have to have sex, punishing myself. Reproduction is not safe now. I am guilty, I am dirty, I feel shame, I am lust, I am bitter, Issue with the opposite sex, I am not good enough.
SKIN CONDITIONS - e-Link A wants to get away. Protect me, harden myself. Integrity. On the surface, it may be inner conflict surfacing. Feeling, or being irritating (unresolved irritation) Criticism unresolved. Security and feeling unsettled, and wanting to get away. Frustrating and being frustrating - unfulfilled desires.
• Psoriasis: Not responsible, blame, hate
• Rash: Irritating, Issue with delays. Immature Way To Get Attention. Not flowing in whatever you are doing.
• Hives: Feeling slighted.
• Itching: Itching To Get Away, Want More from Life, irritating.
• Dermatitis: Conflict with self.
• Sun Burns: Burning Anger, blaming.
• Fungus: Holding on to hurts.
• Dry: Bored.
• Cancer: Integrity loss, Not Secure.
• Eczema: Super, Sensitive, Irritating.
SHOULDER PAIN - e-Link I am carrying burdens that don’t belong to me. I am cowardly or harsh. I give up my power. The right shoulder - relating to the future's money and decisions - is stubborn, harsh, and uncompromising. Caring burdens of money Left shoulder - undervalued, obsessive, emotional pain. Caring burdens of family or relationships.
URINARY TRACT: e-Link, bladder/kidney infection - eLink A reason not to have sexual intercourse. I am pissed off. Conflict in the relationship. Playing games. Repressed sexual feelings, issues with an order. Blaming others for your problems. Dread.
WRIST Hands/Fingers - e-Link Represent details, giving, and receiving. Don’t have to deal with details. I can hold back. I have problems giving or receiving. I am holding back.
• Hands: Right hand: problem giving- Left hand – receive.
• Fingers: details and direction.
• Thumb: Insecurity, Anxiety, Guilt.
• Index: stability, blaming, anger, resentment.
• Middle: sex, fear, and anger.
• Fourth: grief and worry.
• Little: family, passive-aggressive.